You too can help!
Champ House, a 501-C3 non profit organization is always in need of your support. Champ House receives no state or local funding, so anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated.
- Donations. Click here to make a financial donation to Champ House with Pay Pal. You can also mail us a check to Champ House Recovery Inc, 8655 Normal School Rd, Bowie MD 20715. Every penny helps!
- House hold supplies. Blankets, linens, towels, cleaning supplies, toiletries, dental hygiene products, paper bowls/plates, napkins, plastic utensils, personal storage containers and other products that men can use are all appreciated!
- Clothes. Men of all shapes and sizes reside here. Before you get rid of your old or unused wardrobe feel free to donate it to Champ House!
- Food. 16 men can go through lots of groceries! Snacks, beverages, canned goods, pot luck style dishes, veggies, meat, cereal, baked goods, dairy products and condiments are always welcome donations.
- Vehicles. As a non profit 501-C3 you can also get a tax deduction off of any donated vehicle!
- Labor. We are always in need of help here at Champ House with many of the projects that are going on. If you are willing to donate your time and effort we can use the help. Carpenters, plumbers, landscapers, cleaners, administrators, electricians, mechanics, and general laborers are always welcome!
- Transportation. Many of the men here can always use help in getting to meetings, jobs, medical appointments and other obligations on a regular basis. This is a great way to provide service to a community in need!
- Required Minimum Distribution. Need to meet your required amount by the end of year? You can donate it to us! Monthly distribution is always welcome and is tax deductible. What better way is there to help an organization that can not only save lives, but better the lives of all involved and strengthen the community?
Many of the residents here come to us with little or nothing. Donations like these can help the men of Champ House in more ways you can imagine. Feel free to call us at 301- 262-5696 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org