Please read our Objectives and Rules before applying
CHAMP HOUSE OBJECTIVES
- Provide a Safe Sober home for people who want it
- A clean house.
- Warm bed to sleep in.
- Home cooked Dinner Monday thru Friday.
- Laundry Room and Detergent.
- After care.
- A plan to promote recovery.
- A sponsor to walk hand and hand through all 12 steps.
- Daily Meetings.
- You will need Honesty, Open-Mindedness, and Willingness to do the work.
- Time for all 12 steps, 3-6 months depending on how soon you want to get well.
- Instill responsibility & accountability
- You need to be responsible for your weekly program fee.
- Must find a job within two weeks. Any job will do
- ($12.50 an hour / 40 hours gives you $500.00 )
- Getting back into the main stream.
- Build self – esteem.
CHAMP HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No drinking or drugs.
- No Gambling
- Program fee’s must be paid on time [Due by 6:00pm Friday].
- Absolutely no physical or verbal confrontations with any resident or management
- Respect the space of others
- Clean body —– one shower a day.
- Must make bed daily and keep area clean.
- Must be off the property from 8:30am till 3:00pm (If no job look for one) unless approved by management.
- Dinner at 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Call if you will be late!
- Laundry will be done from 8:00am until 10:00pm
- No display of property deemed offensive by management.
- No smoking or candles within house. You may smoke outside.
- Chores will be assigned and must be done properly.
- Donation of $1.00 will be made at each meeting if you have it.
- No T.V. from 9am to 3pm Mon thru Fri (except if it’s your day off)
- No use of cell phones or electronic devices in sleeping area 9pm to 8am
- Cell phones are to be placed on vibrate in the downstairs sleeping quarters.
- No cell phones taken to Champ House Meetings!!!
- Cell phones off or on vibrate at all outside meetings.
- No Visitors Mon-Fri, but they can drop off things.
- Medications are your responsibility.
- You must knock and state your name and business before entering the kitchen/ office area.
- The first 30 days is a black out period. Let Rusty know where you’re going every day and be back on property every night by 5:30pm.
- After your first 30 days if Step 4 & 5 is done you may request a pass (to be approved by management) for Sat & Sun.
- $155.00 Weekly program fee
- One Time $155.00 Administration Fee is also required,
- Monies are Non-Refundable!!!
- Notify management if you will be unable to pay in full prior to the Friday 6:30pm deadline.
You will be asked to leave for the Following Reasons:
- Drinking or Drugs. You will be asked to leave immediately!
- Not paying weekly program fee.
- Doing things your way!!!
- Not following the rules!
- At the sole discretion of management.
- All bills will be settled before you leave.
- If a person leaves and is unable to take their things, then we will hold all personal property for 5 days! (Then give it to Goodwill).
- If asked to leave, or when a resident decides to leave on their own, any payments are non-refundable!
- Champ House will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Click here to apply!